Backplane Only (no display)
- High speed analog-to-digital converter. Sample rate up to 150MSPS.
- Fully differential analog input. Power bandwidth: 300MHz.
- 16-bit resolution.
- External synchronization to SmartLync clock and triggers.
- Interface to ProTech's Industry 4.0 SmartLync™ network.
- Methods, events, and streaming.
- On-board DRAM for shared memory sharing over the network.
- Real-time cross-triggering and event notification to less than 1-nanosecond.
- 40 programmable I/O pins.
- Signal level configurable to 5V logic, 3.3V logic, or 2.5 logic.
- FPGA programming can define any interface.
- Digital PLL available for synchronization.
- 16 fully differential analog input channels. Input bandwidth: 100kHz.
- Configurable input range for ±10V or ±40V.
- Sampling rate per channel: 15ksps.
- 16-bits of resolution.
- 16 analog outputs. Single-ended drives.
- Output voltage range configurable for ±10V or 0V-to-20V.
- 16-bit resolution. Max output rate: 50ksps.
- FPGA logic can be programmed to generate abitrary waveforms.
- 24 analog inputs. Single ended.
- Sampling rate per channel: 10ksps.
- 16-bit resolution.
- Digital filters available.
- 32-bit microprocessor featuring the Freescale (NXP) V2 ColdFire processor.
- Memory: 512kbyte flash and 512kbyte SRAM (expandable to 2M).
- Fusion bus backplane controller.
- Other features: USB-to-PC interface, flash card bootable, and battery-backed RTC.
- System power converter. Accepts input voltages from 20V to 32V, nominal 24V.
- Generates the following output voltages to the Fusion backplane: 3.3V, ±7V, and ±12v.
- Each voltage output is capable of delivering 4W individually.
- Protection for inrush current (set to 2.5A), short circuits, and thermal runaway.
- 4-channel motor control, 2.5A drive capable each. External power option for 5V, 12V, and 24V motors.
- Each output drive equipped with H-Bridge circuit with short protection.
- All channels contain 4 programmable inputs for home switch, position switch, and 2-phase encoder.
- Built-in motion controller with configurable acceleration profile, speed control, and position control.
- Graphics generator and video drive for digital RGB signals to standard 24-bit LCD display.
- Built-in command set for auto-graphics engine.
- Standard command set created for lines, shapes, images, and text.
- Resistive touch screen with calibration points for industrial applications.
- A combination card which hosts six com ports and four discrete low-drive outputs.
- Of the six comports, two conform with RS232, two conform with RS422, and two conform with RS485.
- Each channel uses standard UART's with configurable baud rates, data bits(5,6,7,8), stop bits(1,2), and parity bit.
- The two RS232 channels contain additional hardware handshaking signals for RTS/CTS.
- Four channels of synchronized pulse I/O.
- When configured for output, 50-ohm drive termination speed up to 50MHz. Rise/fall times less than 10nS.
- When configured for input, fast comparitors and threshold configurations provide for fast clocks and syncs.
- Internal PLL's and FPGA logic can be configured to distribute all I/O to internal LVDS pairs.